Notice to All Clients Visiting Our Website and Premises
- This website is a channel for Independent Service Providers (ISP’s) to advertise their services. All services advertised are from the workers themselves and do not reflect the operations or beliefs of our business.
- We will not be held liable for any behaviour or conduct committed by the ISP’s.
- The legal onus of lawful compliance rests with the ISP’s.
- Entering the website or our premises is done at your own risk. You accept all responsibility for the actions or events that occur as a result.
- We are fully committed to fighting instances of human trafficking, drug abuse, exposure of minors to sexually explicit content and all other acts on the website to prevent minors from accessing or viewing inappropriate content, as per South African law.
ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE AND PREMISES
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Last updated: (01.September.2020)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.sensualparadise.co.za website (the "Service and or Platforms") operated by Elf Eleven Limited("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service and or Platforms is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content").
The general use of our Services, Platforms and any content on our Platforms is governed by our Terms. "Content" refers to any information, data, files, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, video, messages, comments, hyperlinks or tags and other material appearing on our Platforms or Services and all applicable copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos or other intellectual property rights displayed on our Platforms or Services.
Elf Eleven Limited owns or is entitled to use all of the Content made available on our Platforms or through our Services.
You may not, unless with our express consent -
- reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, lease, offer, expose or otherwise transfer or use for commercial purposes any Content;
- decompile or reverse engineer the Content, or reduce the Content to any format other than the format in which they were delivered;
- incorporate the Content into any other content for whatever purpose;
- remove any legal notices (copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices) in or on the Content; or
- frame any portion of a web page that is part of our Platforms or Services.
You may retrieve, store, cite or refer to or print Content from any of our Platforms or Services for educational, research, non-commercial, private or personal use only, as provided for under South African copyright law.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Elf Eleven Limited
Elf Eleven Limited has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Elf Eleven Limited shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 24hours notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Security and Privacy
We will be entitled to take whatever action we may deem necessary and reasonable to preserve the security and reliability of our Platforms and/or Services.
You may not use our Platforms or Services in any manner which may compromise the security of our network or any other network connected to our network.
We take reasonable steps to secure your payment information. We use a payment system that is in our reasonably opinion sufficiently secure with reference to accepted technological standards and the type of the transaction concerned.
Disclaimer and Limited Liability
You use our Platforms and Services at your own risk.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our Platforms or Services is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of Content on our Platforms or Services or that the Content and technology available from our Platforms or Services are free from errors or omissions.
We may make changes to the Content on our Platforms or Services at any time without notice. The Content on our Platforms or Services may be out of date, and in this regard, we make no commitment to update such Content.
To the extent allowed by law, we shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use our Platforms or Services or Content provided from or through our Platforms or Services.
Our Platforms and Services are supplied on an "as is" basis and have not been compiled or supplied to meet any user's individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into this agreement with us that the Services available on or through our Platforms will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on our Platforms or Services should not be regarded as professional advice or our official opinion and you are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on our Platforms or Services.
Information you give us
This includes any information that you provide to us directly, whether through our Platforms or via phone, sms, fax or any other medium, this may include information you give to us:
- by filling in forms on our Platforms. Like when you sign-up for an account or when you subscribe or register to use services on our Platforms;
- when you purchase one of our products or services;
- when you contact us and when you otherwise provide information directly to us.
Information we collect or receive when you use our Platforms, products or services. We collect information when you use our Platforms or services by using cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Depending on how you access and use our Platforms, we may receive:
- Log information (for example information about your interactions with our Platforms and other services you use, the content you view and the search queries you submit);
- Information we infer about you based on your interaction with our products and services;
- Device information (for example the type of device you're using, how you access our Platforms, your browser or operating system and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address);
- Location information (for example, your device's GPS signal and information about nearby WiFi networks and cell towers. We get this information when you use location-enabled services).
Information from third-party sources
We may receive additional information about you that is publicly or commercially available and combine that with the information we have collected or received about you in other ways. We may also receive information about you when you choose to connect with social networking services while using our Platforms.
These Terms are the sole record of the agreement between you and us, with neither party being bound by any express, tacit or implied representation or warranty not recorded in these Terms.
No agreement shall be concluded or amendment to these Terms effected merely by you sending a data message to our Platforms or using our Services.
Elf Eleven Limited may transfer its rights and obligations under the Terms to a third party without your consent.
You may not transfer your rights and obligations under the Terms to a third party without the consent of Elf Eleven Limited.
If any provision of the Terms is or becomes unenforceable for any reason, then such provision will be treated as if it had not been included in the Terms to the extent that it remains unenforceable and shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
All provisions of these Terms must be treated as being qualified, to the extent necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the CPA are complied with.
The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law, with you consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.